Happy KiDDS does not participate in insurance plans. As a courtesy, the office will facilitate your insurance submission for you. Payment is expected at the time of the visit in the form of cash, check, Mastercard, Visa, American Express, or Discover.
We work with ALL dental insurance companies. Examples of those insurance companies include, but are not limited to:
- Aetna PPO
- Blue Cross PPO
- Cigna PPO
- Delta Dental
- Guardian PPO
- J. Stanis
- MetLife PPO
- Principal Financial Group
- UFT and other union insurance plans
We handle all insurance submissions on our patients’ behalf.
- As a courtesy, we will contact a patient’s insurance company to confirm coverage amounts.
- A patient is financially responsible for any portion of our fees that are not covered by insurance.
Patients who come for routine check-ups typically have little to no out-of-pocket expense.
- Our fees are set so that most, if not all, of the cost of preventive care visits (cleanings, fluoride, exams, and x-rays) are covered by the insurances listed above.
- Coverage levels will be confirmed on an individual basis.